CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about “CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking”
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. The report strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about “CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking” for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of “CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking”
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking (CBT Private Banking) is the private banking and wealth management arm of CIC Banque Transatlantique Group (CBT Group), which is based in France. CBT Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crédit Industriel et Commercial Group (CIC Group), which is the fourth largest bank in France. CBT Private Banking offers private banking services to HNWIs (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) in France. The company offers private banking services to HNWI clients and their families living in France and overseas. CBT Group has several subsidiaries comprising CIC Banque Transatlantique Paris, Banque Transatlantique Belgium, Banque Transatlantique Luxembourg, and Transatlantique Gestion. CBT Private Banking is headquartered in Paris, France.
CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit CIC Banque Transatlantique Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis