International Personal Finance plc (IPF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about “International Personal Finance plc” for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
To access full report with TOC, please visit International Personal Finance plc (IPF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of “International Personal Finance plc”
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
International Personal Finance plc (IPF) is a provider consumer finance products and services. The company offers home credit and digital loans to its customers. It also provides consumer credit including small and unsecured cash loans. IPF offers optional personal home collection service primarily to individuals, who are employed or run small businesses. It also provides insurance solutions, credit services and personal home collection services. The company distributes these products through its branch offices and network of agents. It has a presence in the various countries of Europe including the UK, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Mexico, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania and Spain. IPF is headquartered in Leeds, the UK.
International Personal Finance plc
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research